Menu for the week of Christmas 2008

I have a huge pantry and 3 freezers full of odd ball, odds and ends. But would like to start using things up. I belong to a WONDERFUL website, where I listed my food inventory and the great gals on the site helped me to come up with a whole list of meals for my family and I . I will be using the suggestions for the next few weeks.
This is what the plan for this week looks like
Tonight-chicken covered with lemon pepper seasoning with mashed potatoes and carrots and apple sauce.
Sunday lunch will be pork patties, in bisquick mix with cheddar chesse balls.
Dinner-
Monday-Steak strips added to the beef rice mix
Tuesday- Beef stroganoff
Wednesday- at DMIL”s house
Thursday-turkey with the fixings or ham with the fixings –we have not decided yet, but we have both dinner.
Friday-leftovers
Saturday-more leftovers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!