Update #1

Update #1
It is only the second day but we are doing really well. Noah and I had leftovers for lunch from dinner last night so no food wasted.

It was 87 degrees for two days, I swleter in that type of heat but we did NOT put the AC in the window. I kept the shades on the sunny side of the house closed. TG it is going to cooling off for a high of 67 tommorow, more my type of day

Two no spend/no drive days. I have two ink cartridges packaged and ready to be sent back to the places, as they dont work. refund will be over $75 and I will get the name brand ones, a few years ago I would have pitched them before I would never ever consider callling to enquire about returning them. They even mailed me shipping labels.

I have done all my points and click thurs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!