Sept 3&4 update

OK, lets see, yesterday I got an emergency call from the school saying Joel puked on the bus. So I had to go get him. I did spend $35 on gas while in town but I was nearly on empty and it is 18 cents cheaper in town.

Today I did spent $5 from my paypal account for Christmas presents for Joel, but I did have the cash in there from payment from a survey company.

those are my two spending money tales, other then that. I have spent NO money or wasted anything. All meals have been planned and from scratch.

Yesterday, I wanted to make a recipe that called for a cream of something soup-normally I would have hoped in the car to go buy one. I had some brocoli that needed to be used up, so I made cream of brocoli soup to use in the recipe. I also froze half the soup for the next time I want to make the same recipe.

I baked all bread and snacks.

Today is my parents annivasary. Normally I would have taken them out to dinner. But Knowing I dont have the cash to spend and knowing that my DH would be in the area of their home. I made up a nice romantic picnic basket which included soup and hm dinner rolls, a bottle of wine they like and a tiny annivasary cake, all of which I had here so I got to do something special for them and it cost nothing out of pocket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!