welcome to my world

I am not sure how I will go about this blog, this is my first time having a blog and blogging. So sit back and enjoy the ride with me.



I hope to keep track of my thoughts about my family and my life in general. I am a frugal person at heart. I am a wife and mom of two of the sweetest little boys in the world, I thank God for them everyday. While it is a struggle to afford the pleasure of being a SAHM, My DH and I feel this is the right place for me right now :)





Today is Monday. I am working on my menu. I will edit when I have a plan.So my dinner menu for the next week is:
Monday-Shake and bake chicken breast with alfredo noodles and corn on the cob.
Tuesday-Ham, roasted potatoes, with candied carrot coins
Wednesday-Ham in scalloped potatoes, with green beans
Thursday-Chicken legs & gravy over noodles
Friday-Sunshine ham and pasta with peas
Saturday-steak and baked pototos with cauliflower
Sunday-salisbury steak w/gravy over mashed potaotes and corn on the cob.

there it is.

Comments

Kristi said…
Welcome to Menu Plan Mondays and to the blogging world! You did a great job for you first time ever! Your menu sounds delicious. I look forward to seeing many more of your menues. Blessings to you.
Gwen said…
oh thank you, I wondered if I did it correctly and still am editing a bit :)
Anonymous said…
Welcome to the world of blogging! I haven't had shake and bake for years, but now I'm craving it!
vicvic said…
Wow! First post on your first blog! Too bad I'm not the first to comment! Great job on the menu, and welcome to the blogosphere! I have a hard time posting consistently myself.
Anonymous said…
Your menu looks good. The sunshine ham and pasta with peas sounds interesting.
Gwen said…
thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)I hope to see you all around more often. I will take the time to check out your blogs.
Sunshine ham and pasta is simply mac and cheese with ham and peas. just named so the kids will be thrilled :)

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!